Broken Hill, NSW
Jetcrete is a full service industry leader in the underground mining industry providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia in total ground support and Shotcrete application.
We are currently seeking experienced and highly motivated Underground Fitters to join our Broken Hill operations in New South Wales.
- General heavy machinery experience in servicing & repairs.
- Experience with Normet and general underground machinery (highly regarded).
- Experience in the underground environment (highly regarded).
- A high level of diagnostic skill in electrical and hydraulic systems (preferred).
- Sound auto electrical knowledge
- Self-motivation and leadership skills (highly regarded).
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A roster of 7:7 or 14:14 in 12-hour shifts.
- Annual bonuses.
- Ongoing equipment training.
Residential applications preferred but FIFO arrangements can be negotiated for suitable candidates.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications must be received in Word or PDF format only.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply. Jetcrete is an equal opportunity employer.
(Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.)
To apply for this position, click on the 'Apply now' button