Broken Hill, NSW
Jetcrete Oz Pty Ltd is a full service industry leader in the underground mining industry, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia in the application of shotcrete.
We are currently seeking residentially based, experienced and highly motivated people for our Broken Hill Operations for the position of Shotcrete Agitator Operator.
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Gain a police clearance certificate
- Hold a current Australian manual driver’s license (HV licenses highly regarded)
- Hold or be able to obtain surface and underground inductions
- Experience in operating heavy machinery
- Self-motivation and leadership skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
Employment will be based in Broken Hill, working a roster of 7 days on, 7 days off in 12-hour shifts.
Non-residential applicants must be willing to relocate to Broken Hill.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications must be received in Word or PDF format only.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply. Jetcrete is an equal opportunity employer.
(Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.)
To apply for these positions please click on the 'Apply now' button