Kalgoorlie / Goldfields / Esperance, WA
Jetcrete Oz Pty is a full service industry leader in the underground mining industry providing ground support services to our major mine owners throughout Australia in the manufacture and application of fibrecrete for lateral and vertical development , cable bolting and resin injection services.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced and highly motivated resin technicians to join our team for our WA operations, working an even-time roster. Pay rate to be discussed during interview.
- COVID vaccine - fully vaccinated with booster shot if eligible
- Ability to pass a national police clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Current HR Driver's Licence is desired
- Preferred Resin experience but will train
Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications must be received in Word or PDF format only.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply. Jetcrete is an equal opportunity employer.
(Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.)
To apply for these positions please click on the 'Apply now' button