Mt Isa, QLD
Jetcrete is the largest specialised shotcrete and cable bolting contractor in the Australian Mining Industry. Jetcrete has been successfully operating for over 35 years, with current projects throughout Australia providing specialist ground support to many major mine sites.
We are currently seeking experienced Underground Diesel Fitters & HD Fitters for our Mt Isa Operations.
- Trade qualifications
- Manual driver’s license
- Full working rights in Australia
- Hold or be able to obtain surface and underground inductions
- General heavy machinery experience in servicing & repairs
- Experience with Normet machinery (highly regarded)
- Experience in the underground environment (highly regarded)
- A high level of diagnostic skill in electrical and hydraulic systems (preferred)
- Sound auto electrical knowledge
- Self-motivation and leadership skills (highly regarded)
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Permanent positions
- Rosters - 14/14 or 14/7
- 10% Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Flights from Brisbane, Townsville, or Cairns
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles through AHG
- Excellent team working environment
- Career development opportunities – Leading Hand, Supervisors and Technical Support roles
- Internal Group transfer opportunities within Australia
- Employee Referral Program
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications must be received in Word or PDF format only.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply. Jetcrete is an equal opportunity employer.
(Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.)
To apply for these positions please click on the 'Apply now' button